"THERE SOOO CUTE!!!!!" Pinnawala by cazz38
Pinnawala Travel Guide: 44 reviews and 85 photos
If you are in Sri Lanka dont miss going to the orphange,its run by the goverment and takes in orphaned and injured elephants.
- In a nutshell:A must see.
While paying to get into the Elephant orphanage you will be charged extra for either a normal camera or a video camera. more travel advice
At the elephant orphanage there is a shop selling paper,writing books envelopes etc all made from elephants dung. more travel advice
cazz38's Related Pages
Pinnawala Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "THERE SOOO CUTE!!!!!"
- "Welcome to Pinnawala"
- "Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage"
- "Pinnawela elephant orphanage"
- "The Elephant Orphanage"
- "Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage"
- "Pinnawala - The Elephant Orphanage"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pinnawala
- Hotels in Pinnawala
- Transportation in Pinnawala
- Restaurants in Pinnawala
- Shopping in Pinnawala
- Warnings and Dangers in Pinnawala
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pinnawala
- 15 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Pinnawala?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pinnawala
Top 10 Pages
- Tunisia Intro, 33 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dublin Intro, 40 reviews, 42 photos
- Sri Lanka Intro, 32 reviews, 36 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Majorca Island Intro, 33 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Exeter Intro, 30 reviews, 33 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paphos Intro, 24 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Devon Intro, 25 reviews, 26 photos
- Cairo Intro, 23 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torquay Intro, 23 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Algeciras Intro, 18 reviews, 28 photos