"THE SOUTH WEST COAST." Wadduwa by cazz38
Wadduwa Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 22 photos
Sri Lanka's south west coast has a lot to offer as well as the other regions.Its a great place for sailing,swimming,diving or just relaxing on the best beaches iv'e ever seen.
We saw the most beautiful sunsets ever in Wadduwa.We met the most lovely local people you could ever wish to meet and had a fantastic stay there.
Wadduwa is a small but very charming town,The sights to be found around Wadduwa include coconut groves,rubber plantations and cinnamon groves and its only a two hour trip from colombo.
- Pros:Fantastic food, people and culture.
- Cons:High humidity.
Don't leave Sri Lanka without trying a King coconut,its a lovely drink and is great for an upset stomach and is even... more travel advice
Alot of the locals gather at the beach in the evenings and light a big fire,my husband and i were watching the gorgeous... more travel advice
cazz38's Related Pages
Wadduwa Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Wadduwa
- Hotels in Wadduwa
- Transportation in Wadduwa
- Nightlife in Wadduwa
- Restaurants in Wadduwa
- Shopping in Wadduwa
- Warnings and Dangers in Wadduwa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wadduwa
- 14 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Wadduwa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wadduwa
Top 10 Pages
- Tunisia Intro, 33 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dublin Intro, 40 reviews, 42 photos
- Sri Lanka Intro, 32 reviews, 36 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Majorca Island Intro, 33 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Exeter Intro, 30 reviews, 33 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paphos Intro, 24 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Devon Intro, 25 reviews, 26 photos
- Cairo Intro, 23 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torquay Intro, 23 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Algeciras Intro, 18 reviews, 28 photos