"Welcome to my travels." cazz38's Profile

Life is a journey enjoy it!!

I joined VT just over 2 years ago looking for information on a trip to Sri Lanka and i haven't looked back since.Its so addictive.One day i will get to finish all my travel pages but as soon as i log in i start to wonder around everyones pages and then before i know it a few hours have gone by.Lol.
I have just got back from a fantastic 2 weeks in Tunisia my 3rd time.New pages coming soon.

Devon.

I live in a place called Devon which is in the southwest of England.There are some gorgeous places to visit here,pretty cottages,fantastic beaches and moorland walks.Lots of people come here every year either staying in a cottage,by the beach or camping which is great for outdoor lovers.We even have our cottages printed on chocolate boxes.If you ever get the chance to visit Devon try a cream tea,you will love it,its a scone with butter and jam and lots of clotted cream on top,Just gorgeous with a nice cup of tea as well.

Trams.

I don't know why but i have always wanted to go for a ride on a tram and i got my wish when we headed down to Seaton for the day.It was brilliant.
It was a three mile trip along the Axe Valley the sun was shining and we stopped at a nature reserve, one of two along the track.There are nineteen different trams and the colours are amazing.
You can also do a whole or half day learning to drive the Trams,i didn't do this as i didn't want to put the instructor at risk.So if you are ever in Seaton take a ride on one of the Trams.It really is an amazing experience.

Churches.

Im not a really religious person but there is something that draws me to churches where ever i go,here or abroad.I love the quietness inside and all the details and just love to wonder around and look at everything.The smallest church i have ever been in was in Algeciras in spain it was beautiful with so much detail.The Church in my picture was taken in the pretty village of Colyton.

My Girls.

My mum always said to me,when they are young they give you arm-ache and when they are older they bring you heartache,i can so relate to that now.My girls mean the world to me but it hasn't always been easy,my motto is if you can cope with teenagers you can cope with anything.Thank god there not teenagers no more.lol.They have grown into beautiful young ladies which i am so proud of.

• Intro Updated Jan 11, 2007

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
cazz38's Profile Photo

cazz38

“Travel is an addiction,the only way to cure it is to travel!!”

Real Name