San Ignacio Things to Do Tips by duelmen
San Ignacio Things to Do: 61 reviews and 109 photos
Getting ready to go through the "hour glass"
Caving in Belize
Enjoying the entrance to ATM
All of our tours in the San Ignacio area originated from Belize CIty. Prior to going to Belize I contacted pacztours and scheduled a trip to ATM for me and my family. Pacztours picked us up in Belize City and drove us back and forth to ATM. It was an incredibly wonderful tour, full of history and fun. We had such a great time with Danny our tour guide that we scheduled another full day for Mayan Ruins. The next day we visited Xunantunich and Cahal Pech. Our guide was very knowledgable and always flexible with our special requests. On the ATM tour a bag lunch was provided. When we did the Mayan sites, a lunch in downtown San Ignacio was provided.
I would recommend highly recommend anyone looking for tours in the San Ignacio area to contact Jamal at http://www.pacztours.net/index.html
duelmen's Related Pages
San Ignacio Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "San Ignacio - Temples, Caves & Tubing"
- "5 Days In Belize's Jungle"
- "The Lodge at Chaa Creek"
- "San Ignacio, Belize: Home Base For Adventure"
- "San Ignacio - a one stoplight town"
- "Bridge and Stoplight"
- "On horses through the Jungle"
- See All...
- Things to Do in San Ignacio
- Hotels in San Ignacio
- Transportation in San Ignacio
- Nightlife in San Ignacio
- Restaurants in San Ignacio
- Shopping in San Ignacio
- Warnings and Dangers in San Ignacio
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Ignacio
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to San Ignacio?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Ignacio
Top 5 Pages
- Warsaw Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- San Pedro Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Vilnius Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- San Ignacio Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Sofia Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
No friends yet.