"Lewisburg - A Charming Town" Lewisburg by daletincher
Lewisburg Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 3 photos
I had not visited Lewisburg in many years. A trip down the historic streets, a very enjoyable play (The Greenbrier Ghost) at the Greenbrier Theatre and the marvelous decorating job the citizens have done, convinced me that I need to return soon.
- Pros:Quiet, friendly, historic
- In a nutshell:An enjoyable visit to a friendly city
We saw "The Greenbrier Ghost" at the Greenbrier Valley Theatre. The actors gave a spirited, enjoyable, professional... more travel advice
daletincher's Related Pages
Lewisburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lewisburg - A Charming Town"
- "Virtual Reality Lewisburg Tours"
- "Historic Lewisburg, WV - a 3-D Virtual Tour"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Lewisburg
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Lewisburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lewisburg
- San Francisco Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Lewisburg Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Raleigh Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
No friends yet.