"James Nel - the world through my eyes" jhnel's Profile
I am a minimalist and believe that “Less is More”. In photography, the challenge for me lies in capturing images with the least amount of photographic equipment.
I use a compact point-and-shoot camera, with one Leica lens only.
No additional lenses, extra lighting or filters. I get by even without a tripod.
In short: only a basic camera with a memory card and a huge amount of passion for photography & travel.
I hardly do any post processing and do not us Photoshop. I might only crop and/or straighten an image if absolutely necessary.
I believe that “If you cannot capture the image the way it presents itself at the time, leave it for somebody else to capture, and move on”.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- jhnel and Summerwind are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "James Nel - the world through my eyes"
- Uploaded a Photo to "James Nel - the world through my eyes"
- Posted in Travel Dobbiaco Forum "Old or New Dobbiaco / Toblach"
- Wrote a Review Commercio in Zürich Restaurants
- Commented on one of DPando's Barcelona travel pages
- created a Paris Travel Page "jhnel's new Paris page"