"I live in Tel Aviv and I like it" mariaschmidt's Profile

Tel Aviv a fun city lots of things to do

I live in Tel Aviv and have a website in English about the fun places in Tel Aviv and in Israel My website is called Tel Aviv 4 Fun and it's address is not a commercial website so check it.

My real name is Mary Bloom, Maria Schmidt is my old name when I was young and before I got married ...

I like Tel Aviv because it is so cosmopolitan and has the rhytm and pulse of a big city - I like it especially for the many wonderful cafe that are like an extention of my living room - I just go down and sit in a cafe with a friend everytime I feel like and it is great - Also I like the beach which is nice and long - it is nice on a friday morning when I am free from work to go to the beach and find it still empty and beautiful....
more information and tips about Tel Aviv in my website that I do for love and fun Tel Aviv 4 Fun - http://www.telaviv4fun.com

Tel Aviv has beautiful beaches

Tel Aviv has beautiful beaches - sometimes it makes you dizzy just to look at the beautiful girls on the beach :-)

Tel Aviv view from Jaffa

When you go to Jaffa take a look at Tel Aviv and see how nice it looks from there

Tel Aviv the white bauhaus city

In the last years Tel Aviv has been declared by Unesco the White City because of the grand amount of buildings in the Bauhaus modern style that are in heart of the city. Many are being restored and it is really a pleasure to the eye. Hopefully in a few years from now Tel Aviv will really be a white city.

• Intro Updated Aug 15, 2010

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
mariaschmidt's Profile Photo

mariaschmidt

“travelling is the spice of life”

Real Name