"My 1st and Last Drop in Japan" Top 5 Page for this destination Narita by dennisKL
Narita Travel Guide: 139 reviews and 286 photos
The Japan International Airport located at Narita. This is a out-of-city international airport that not operate in 24-hours. This is being protest by the local farmer. The earlier flight arrive at the airport will schedule after 6am and onwords and the last flight is about 9pm from Taipei. Why? I think a Japanese can answer you this...
Quite a distance to travel from Narita to Tokyo.
Around this area you can find lots of farm. A very nice gree color carpet along the highway in a square size. I was staying at the Excel Hotel on my last day before I back to home. Visiting a Naritasan Temple that not far from the airport. Walking down the street of Nakamichi for night life.
A have a night at Narita Excel Hotel which is not far from the Narita International Airport. I took a round trip to Narita at night in a taxi for 3000yen+!!!
Expensive...but atleast I experience..:)
I have a very small bottle of yogurt drink in Excel Hotel...selling for 50yen. The less expensive drink I ever get in... more travel advice
Most people will remember 'Narita' which being of the TV program 'Doremon'...:) This is what my 1st impression... Farmer... more travel advice
dennisKL's Related Pages
Narita Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What lies Beyond Narita Airport"
- "Narita more than just an airport"
- "My 1st and Last Drop in Japan"
- "NARITA - Aviation crossroads"
- "Narita - Stopover"
- "Narita, is the gateway to Japan"
- "Japan's Airport Town that serves Tokyo"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Narita
- Hotels in Narita
- Transportation in Narita
- Nightlife in Narita
- Restaurants in Narita
- Shopping in Narita
- Warnings and Dangers in Narita
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Narita
- 7 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Narita?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Narita
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokyo Intro, 56 reviews, 85 photos, 3 travelogues
- Taipei Intro, 12 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hakone Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cameron Highlands Intro, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Narita Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 3 photos
- Bali Intro, 3 photos