"My Second Home - Lion City" Singapore by dennisKL

Singapore Travel Guide: 4,643 reviews and 10,617 photos

This small little island being my second home....spend about 90% of my childhood in Singapore. I was there not because of my study but just for my family gathering as my uncles are all from this small little town. I get a free accomodation actually :=). All most the whole island having my foot print. But sometimes is a bit hard to recall the memories...

Singapore is known by many different names, all with a certain fondness to their titles, such as “Surprising Singapore”, "Garden City", “Golden City” and even "Instant Asia." All these descriptions fit and anyone who visits will soon agree. With its truly international atmosphere, all in just under 618 square km it has all the attractions a visitor could wish to find.

I'm going to this small island again soon...

This had been a lot changes comparing past few years back which there are actually implementing using laser beam wiht 3D effects.
I'm still prfer the 'old version' of Musical Fountain in 90'.

A City that surrounding by Apartment and Flat. You seldom found a bangalow or double-storey shop lot in Singapore...there still preserve some green land in City but the land is pretty expensive compare with KL.

• Last visit to Singapore: Dec 1998
  • Intro Updated Nov 1, 2004

Comments

dennisKL

“around the world”

Badges & Stats in Singapore

Have you been to Singapore?

Latest Activity in Singapore