"KL capital of Malaysia" Kuala Lumpur by dennisKL

Kuala Lumpur Travel Guide: 6,004 reviews and 13,551 photos

My Home, Kuala Lumpur

30th Aug 2004
31th August is Malaysia's National Day....
I was in the golden triangle area on the 30th night....excited to look at the clouded people to celebrating this event....performance...parade....fireworks...etc
I think I had been there before pass few year....you can see all the cars are parked beside the hihgway just waiting for this moment that the firework begin.

31st Aug 2004
Today is 31st August..public holiday in Malaysia.I make myself free to drop by Sg. Wang,Lot10,KL Sentral and KLCC doing my last shopping for this carnival sales season that going to end by this weekend.

Hopefully I can provide more information for those who are interested to Drop by. Welcome to my home and looking forward to meet all VTers!

KL city

Share with you'll my latest photo I took in KL which is my 1st ever time bring a camera walk around in KL...:)
I'm visitng the Petrosains in KLCC...this photo is taken inside the KLCC Suria top floor. Is Sunday...the traffic is very clear!

• Intro Updated Sep 16, 2004

• SmileyLeSa's Profile Photo
    Jan 22, 2005 at 2:24 PM

Kuala Lampur mast be a very interesting place to live.

• littlesam1's Profile Photo
    Dec 6, 2004 at 9:43 AM

I really liked all of the skyline pictures. I would love to see the Twin Towers one day.

• kyoub's Profile Photo
    Oct 7, 2004 at 3:56 AM

This is a nice tour of KL. You have to take your camera with you everywhere you go. hehe

• o00o's Profile Photo
    Aug 26, 2004 at 5:56 PM

I have a house at Villa Scott at brickfield. btw, thankls for the postcard. received yesterday.

dennisKL

“around the world”

Badges & Stats in Kuala Lumpur

Have you been to Kuala Lumpur?

Latest Activity in Kuala Lumpur