"Welcome To My HOMEPage" dennisKL's Profile
Spot the different!...can you find me on the picture?")
Look for my msn messanger or email :-
Yahoo! mail or messanger :-
Please do contact me or drop me a mail when you visit my home. I will always welcome.
Taipei- my second visit.
Visiting night market is a must in Taipei.
Discover a new area of Shanghai in 15years- Pudong. A wonderfull journey to spent in 6 days! Please visit my Shanghai Page for more photos.
My purpose of visit Taipei is to attend the IT Trade Show. Exploring the world's leading IT in Asia. Being spent about 3 whole day in the exhibition hall. Such a nice IT trade. I reach the airport is about 7pm. Taipei was just after a heavy rain. Just before the immigration in front of the temperature check point, I was shock because my reading is 38.4C. An officer stop me! She need a body checkup on me.....really don't know what to react. Luckly was fine after 15minutes. Because I was running and get my body heat up few minute ago. Finally get myself cool down and she just let me go. My great experience...
Taipei was raining almost a week. Luckly still able to walk around the city. Eating and hanging around is spent most of the time. Heavy traffic specially on weekdays like my Home. Metro MRT is the most convenient transport to get around. We can easily refer to the route map. Will visit again next year. My tips for ladies, shopping is your right choise...don't miss out the night market and shopping mall. Tour for the historical museum as well.
A totally different culture in one of the Asia country. Is was a very hot summer. Facing a 35C degree in the middle of Tokyo. Fun and joy nightlife. Unluckly, cannot meet our VTer o00o. My mobile is not functioning, else I think we will be having a very happening moment! Thanks for o00o for being a guide to me! Hopefully I can meet him in my next trip.
How well do you understand Japan?
Before you step into the land of Japan, you might not understand. Its not just a trip but I learned alot. Understanding the history of Japan, the culture, infrastucture and the peoples. A story begin for the Samurai, The Sumo, Ninja and the crazy of the baseball games today! Even those story behind the arts as well.
A 6-hour plus journey for me to travel to Narita. Reach the airport about 7am. Immediately a coach bring me to Hakone. Another 3-hour journey. Hard to imagine this journey. But it was great. I was there for 5D3N. 2 days being stay in Shinjuku and 1 night in Narita.
My 1st ever things happen in my life when I was in the immigration desk. I was holding the boarding pass together with my passpot to check out from the airport. I didn't realise untll I flip thru my passpot with my brother's name but luckly both of us is safe.....get mistaken!!!
Will visit again to Japan on Spring or Winter to Hokkaido.
Such a wonderful trip...lots of funny thing happen and a happy moment spending together with my brother and friends. Please visit my Tokyo page for my trip and hopefully I can share my happiness with all VTers and given some guidelines for those who think of visit in future.
I love Tokyo very much.
The Malaysia Historical Town, Melaka. I was there for 2D1N. A town that 2-hour journey by car from KL. Having some local food stuff and get back some history knowledge about te town which had been study before 10 years back in school...:)A wonderful things that a Malaysian should know something about this. Later on proceed to the A'Famosa Resort for a night stay...Check out more on my Melaka page.
Well, a small little island that giving me a feeling on my childhood - Singapore. The worst thing is when you getting across the crossway from JB to S'pore. This island giving most of us a impression of a clean and save country in South-East Asian. Some how is just about a 3-4hours journey from KL to get there by car. Will update my page later.
A great holiday in Genting Highlands for the Christmas season. Check out more in my Genting Page...soon available
Anyone know which location is it?...:)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 96 Reviews
- 260 Photos
- 4 Countries
- 7 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
- dennisKL and daddygila are now friends.
- created a Mysore Travel Page "Mysore - A historical city"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Mysore - A historical city"
- Commented on stonefree's profile page
updated their Profile Page "Welcome To My HOMEPage"
- Posted in Travel Kuala Lumpur Forum "RE: Hotel suggestions"
- Wrote a Review 3G mobile in Japan about Infrastructures in Tokyo Local Customs
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokyo Intro, 56 reviews, 85 photos, 3 travelogues
- Taipei Intro, 12 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hakone Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cameron Highlands Intro, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Narita Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 3 photos
- Bali Intro, 3 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22465 Reviews - 54992 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2702 Reviews - 7926 Photos
- Subic Hotels
- 246 Reviews - 861 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23318 Reviews - 48909 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5855 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12023 Reviews - 26760 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7829 Reviews - 20234 Photos