"my hometown" Oswego by barberino
Oswego Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 27 photos
I was born and raised in Oswego, NY. I've been living in NYC for the past 10 years and only go back once or twice a year to visit my parents.
- Pros:Located right next to beautiful Lake Ontario.
- Cons:Miserable weather 90% of the year.
- In a nutshell:Obviously not a vacation destination, but there are some enjoyable aspects.
A little outside of the city of Oswego is one of the few remaining drive-ins. Re-live the old times! more travel advice
Possibly the only bar in Oswego to get a good pint of beer. Nice jukebox and pool table too. Good place to hang... more travel advice
Oswego Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "OSWEGO, NY ...a great Great Lake city"
- "my hometown"
- "Pics of Oswego"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Oswego
- Hotels in Oswego
- Transportation in Oswego
- Restaurants in Oswego
- Warnings and Dangers in Oswego
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Oswego
- 6 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Oswego?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Oswego
Photos in OswegoSee All Photos (1)
No friends yet.
Latest Oswego hotel reviews
- Econo Lodge Riverfront
- 63 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 30, 2013