"On the line between Europe and Asia" Top 5 Page for this destination Yekaterinburg by Mirriko
Yekaterinburg Travel Guide: 165 reviews and 337 photos
I have lived in Yekaterinburg for all my life. Minus travels around Russia and abroad:)
This city is not like others. You ask, what makes it so unique? Besides its almost tercentennial history, besides the surprisingly beautiful Ural nature, it is people! Friendly, hospitable and inspired.
You say, this is true for your native city as well? I fully agree, because good people make any home sweet.
Various shops and boutiques line along the pedestrian part of Vainer Street, a central street crossing Lenin Prospect.... more travel advice
If you feel like rowing, there's a rent-a-boat station on the city pond in Yekaterinburg. You can sail across the pond... more travel advice
Mirriko's Related Pages
Yekaterinburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "xenia's new Yekaterinburg page"
- "the 3rd capital of Russia"
- "On the line between Europe and Asia"
- "The Urals capital"
- "why Yekaterinburg?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Yekaterinburg
- Hotels in Yekaterinburg
- Transportation in Yekaterinburg
- Nightlife in Yekaterinburg
- Restaurants in Yekaterinburg
- Shopping in Yekaterinburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Yekaterinburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Yekaterinburg
- 6 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Yekaterinburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Yekaterinburg
Photos in YekaterinburgSee All Photos (4)
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yekaterinburg Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Intro, 3 photos
- Maldives Intro, 3 photos