"Follow your instincts" pencho15's Profile
I suppose i should tell you a little about me, well my name is Francisco, i'm twenty four, i like watching sports, movies, reading books, animals and of course traveling.
I made my profesional studies at the UNAM, one of the most prestigious universities at my country, and in 2011 I graduated as a historian since I was at high school history was one of my favorites subjects and I think knowing the past of a place gives more flavor to travels as a cultural experience.
What is my favourite thing about traveling?
Well that is a difficult question cause i love every single aspect about traveling, even those bad experiences we all have had seem funny when I remember them back home.
but I think it would be knowing places that are different to what I see everyday, tasting the food, learning about the local customs, knowing their culture and visiting historic and natural places is all fantastic, and they are all experiences that can give us a better understanding of the world, the people, traveling around the world is a whole life experience.
I would like to travel as much as possible, and i have put and objetive in my life. To visit at least one place on every continent and on every state of my country.
If you want to know anything else about me just write to my mail and I`ll be happy to let you know.
On july of 2010 to the estate of Veracruz
A trip that started as an historical investigation and that tooke me to the towns of Huatusco and Manuel González, before returning to my city I also got the chance to travel in Córdoba and Orizaba so there was both tourism and a vey interesting investigation.
on july of 2011 to Europe
A fantastic backpacking trip trough central Europe with my brother and a cousin, I wasn't sure how much we would see, but after visiting seven countries in 21 days I was very pleased as we saw every with much detail and there was nothing wasted. Also I traveled a little bit in Spain to see my extended family in that country, looking foward to doing something like this again.
On april of 2012 to Malinalco and Chalma.
Work took me to this beautiful town near Mexico City, taking advantage of my visit I also traveled to the neighbor town of Chalma and its famous sanctuary.
On august of 2012 to London.
For me few things are more interesting that the olympic games, so I jumped at the chance to visit London during the 2012 games, they didn't choose me as a game maker but they didn't get rid of me. Appart from the sports and the atmosphere I got a first look at a big touristic place that I had been missing.
Nothing planned now.
There are a few locations I have visited and that I have not been able to find at Virtual Tourist, as I am a completist I add their names here until I can add them to my map.
San José Mogote, Oaxaca
Dainzú Archeological Zone, Oaxaca
Hierve el Agua National Park, Oaxaca (near the also missing San Isidro Roaguí).
Tetitlán, Veracruz (wich is known as San Diego in Huatusco, the municipalitie to wich it belongs.
Zocapa de Rosario, Veracruz (In Zentla municipality.)
I have also visited Yagul and Lambityeco archeologocal zones, wich does not have a page of their own like Teotihuacán or Monte Albán, but they belong to Tlacolula de Matamoros municipality so I count them under that location.
If you read my tips and you find them usefull or not rate them so I can get to know what you think about my pages, I don't like to ask for this since I would think rating tips should be something everybody reading the pages should do in order to help both the writer to know his work is appreciated and the other travelers to find helpful pages. But since after many years in VT I don't have any page rated (not good or bad reviews) then I ask you to do it not only with my tips, but with the tips of everyone at VT.
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 118 Reviews
- 191 Photos
- 4 Countries
- 14 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
- Posted in Travel Barcelona Forum "Internet and Phone"
- updated a Manzanillo Travel Page "Manzanillo, Colima"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Place of White Houses"
updated their Profile Page "Follow your instincts"
- Wrote a Review Chalma Sanctuary in Chalma Things to Do
- pencho15 and alza are now friends.
- Commented on alza's profile page
- Uploaded a Video to Córdoba
VideosSee All Videos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guanajuato Intro, 28 reviews, 74 photos
- Córdoba Intro, 16 reviews, 23 photos
- Teotihuacán Intro, 15 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manzanillo Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos
- Tepotzotlán Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 14 reviews, 4 photos
- Philipsburg Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- San Francisco Magù Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Azzano Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oaxaca de Juárez Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22459 Reviews - 54962 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2701 Reviews - 7925 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23315 Reviews - 48908 Photos
- Philadelphia Hotels
- 2093 Reviews - 4054 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5855 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12023 Reviews - 26760 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7828 Reviews - 20233 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos