"I'm in heaven - at least above the clouds!" Top 5 Page for this destination Lao Cai by N.S.
Lao Cai Travel Guide: 60 reviews and 161 photos
We take 3 days trekking tour to Sapa and Bacha. It was absolytely the best place in the world... at least in Vietnam. There was so beautiful and peaceful. They don't know the word hurry - they have all time in the world.
In Sapa might be the most happiest peoples in the world: they have so little, but still they have so much. We have so much to learn from them. We have so many things to be happy, but so little happiness.
We have clean water and air,we have place of work and place to live, we have money and time to travel all over the world...etc.
But are we happy? After that trip, I tried to enjoy all little things - every day. It's not so easy, but I'm still trying... next February I come back and learn more, hopefully.
- In a nutshell:Come here and learn to be happy!
Menu is amazing long. Its hard to make a choise... too many (good) alternatives. Camellia salad was good, grilled deer... more travel advice
N.S.'s Related Pages
Lao Cai Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Black,Red,Flowers - Hmongs -Negros,Rojos,Flores"
- "Beautiful Sapa"
- "I'm in heaven - at least above the clouds!"
- "Gate to the Roof of Indochina"
- "LAO CAI, let's go !"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lao Cai
- Hotels in Lao Cai
- Transportation in Lao Cai
- Nightlife in Lao Cai
- Restaurants in Lao Cai
- Shopping in Lao Cai
- Warnings and Dangers in Lao Cai
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Lao Cai
- 6 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Lao Cai?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lao Cai
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lao Cai Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Phu Quoc Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City 1 review, 1 photo
- Hanoi 1 review, 1 photo