"I'm in heaven - at least above the clouds!" Top 5 Page for this destination Lao Cai by N.S.

Lao Cai Travel Guide: 62 reviews and 165 photos

How much we need to be happy?

We take 3 days trekking tour to Sapa and Bacha. It was absolytely the best place in the world... at least in Vietnam. There was so beautiful and peaceful. They don't know the word hurry - they have all time in the world.
In Sapa might be the most happiest peoples in the world: they have so little, but still they have so much. We have so much to learn from them. We have so many things to be happy, but so little happiness.
We have clean water and air,we have place of work and place to live, we have money and time to travel all over the world...etc.
But are we happy? After that trip, I tried to enjoy all little things - every day. It's not so easy, but I'm still trying... next February I come back and learn more, hopefully.

Views from heaven

• Pros:everything
  • Cons:nothing
  • In a nutshell:Come here and learn to be happy!
  • Last visit to Lao Cai: Nov 2003
  • Intro Written Sep 1, 2004

• Aug 9, 2004 at 8:38 PM

Niina, many many happy returns of the day. Wishing you a happy birthday and great time. Greetings from India. Nice page.

• kimmo_v's Profile Photo
    Jul 14, 2004 at 1:33 AM

Great page here!! I have to get there and send a postcard to my friend, who is a goach of SaPa(Savannan Pallo) football team here in Finland!! That place look really nice, also...:-)

N.S.

“Absolute NO to mass tourism”

Badges & Stats in Lao Cai

Have you been to Lao Cai?

Friends