"SEPANG CIRCUIT" Sepang by and_juana
Sepang Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 59 photos
Sepang Circuit is located in the heart of Malaysia's Multimedia Super Corridor, the Sepang F1 Circuit is accessible via air, rail and road. Limousines, shuttle services and car rentals are available at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA), which is only a 10 minute drive from the circuit.
I used to dream of becoming a racer and race along side Michael Schumacher !!
Just to recap, Michael Schumacher drove in his first kart race at the age of five!! Cool huh! Although father Rolf was not enthusiastic about his son's expensive kart ambitions, the boy was able to pursue his career because from time to time he received financial support from local sponsors. Rolf had built his first kart and registered him in the Kart-Club Kerpen-Horrem.
His enthusiasm for kart-driving continued to grow. In 1980, the members of the Kerpen kart club built a new track in Manheim, a suburb of Kerpen. Michael and his brother Ralf spent every free minute there. Michael was still too young for championship races and he had to wait until 1983 for his German kart licence.
In 1984, he promptly became German Junior Champion. In 1985 he won the German Junior Championships again and also came second in the Junior World Championships in Le Mans.
And the lists goes on.........I have been his favourite since.......
- Pros:The excitement of watching "car-chase-car" for real is undescripable!
- Cons:Bring your ear plug with you!! The engine sound is unbearable!
1. Pls study the guide given carefully before you enter the Sepang F1 Circuit. 2. Moving cameras, umbrellas and any... more travel advice
If you are driving, pls ensure that your fuel is sufficient. Do not speed along the highway/expressway!! Petrol station... more travel advice
and_juana's Related Pages
Sepang Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "SEPANG CIRCUIT"
- "F1 Circuit"
- "Sepang F1 Race Track"
- "Sepang Formula 1 2003 - Grandstand view...!"
- "Yuri and the last day of Johnny Herbert, F1 fever!"
- "The world's hottest race!"
- "Sepang F1 circuit"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sepang
- Hotels in Sepang
- Transportation in Sepang
- Nightlife in Sepang
- Shopping in Sepang
- Warnings and Dangers in Sepang
- See All...
Explore the World
- Luang Prabang Hotels
- State of South Australia
- Saint Louis
- Bosque del Apache National Wildlife Refuge Hotels
- Catalina Foothills Hotels
- Nicaragua Hotels
- Province of Albay
- Sunnyvale Hotels
- McKinney Hotels
- Slowinski Park Narodowy
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
Badges & Stats in Sepang
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Sepang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sepang
Top 5 Pages
- Medan Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bangkok Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sepang Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 1 review, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (19)
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (5)
Latest Sepang hotel reviews
- Seri Malaysia Bagan Lalang Sepang
- 9 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Feb 13, 2013
- Tune Hotels .com KLIA-LCCT Airport
- 1096 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 16, 2013
- Golden Palm Tree Sea Villas & Spa
- 328 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 15, 2013
- De Palma Inn Sepang
- 6 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 4, 2010
- Airside Transit Hotel
- 57 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 13, 2013