"Wellcome to Belgrade!" Belgrade by SrdjanJovanovic
Belgrade Travel Guide: 2,429 reviews and 5,096 photos
Belgrade is very beutifull town with an open hart for everyone.
Come and visit us!
Kalemegdan is the most significant cultural and historic complex. Origin of the name Kalemegdan, from the Turkish words "kale" - field and "megdan" - battle.This is the place you must visit in Belgrade
This is one small tunel,but you can fnd here a lot of them,some of them not explored...
Very good hotel in the Terazije,center of Belgrade One of the oldiest hotels,built in 1906.,great tradition and great... more travel advice
One of the best hotels in Belgrade Facilities: restaurants, coffee house, tea house, parking, fitness centre with... more travel advice
SrdjanJovanovic's Related Pages
Belgrade Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Belgrade, sweet Belgrade"
- "WHITE TOWN"
- "B E L G R A D E"
- "My home town"
- " The White City"
- "Welcome to Beograd-Capital of Serbia & Montenegro!"
- "48 Hours in the White City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Belgrade
- Hotels in Belgrade
- Transportation in Belgrade
- Nightlife in Belgrade
- Restaurants in Belgrade
- Shopping in Belgrade
- Warnings and Dangers in Belgrade
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Belgrade
- 13 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 5 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Belgrade?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Belgrade
Photos in BelgradeSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Belgrade Intro, 13 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuernavaca Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- México Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Valle de Bravo Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Cruz de Tenerife Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Toluca Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Isla de Lanzarote Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Huelva Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Metepec Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kopaonik Intro, 1 review, 2 photos