"Beverly Hills North?" Top 5 Page for this destination Walnut Creek by MaryKaye
Walnut Creek Travel Guide: 33 reviews and 87 photos
So many area residents (and visitors too!) comment on the terrific shopping here in our city--and believe me, it draws people from all over. We have Nordstroms, Macy's,Tiffany's, Pottery Barn, Crate and Barrel, Barnes and Noble etc. Now the word is we'll soon be home to Prada, Louis Vitton, among other designers.
- Pros:Incredible outdoor living--Mt. Diablo, hiking open space, lovely neightborhoods, great weather terrific downtown
- Cons:We're human! Traffic congestion makes us testy!
- In a nutshell:Incredible stylish living amid rural ambience in a Meditrerranean climate
Most of my visitors have stayed here--prices seem pretty decent and you can walk to the Pleasant Hill BART station--just... more travel advice
There are three pools at Heather Farm--diving well, lap/recreation and baby. Lawn and covered patio, great place to cool... more travel advice
Walnut Creek Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Where Have the Walnuts Gone?"
- "When you JUST CAN'T make it to the city..."
- "My "Chickie" lives here :)"
- "Walnut Creek"
- "Beverly Hills North?"
- "Local_B's new Walnut Creek Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Walnut Creek
- Transportation in Walnut Creek
- Nightlife in Walnut Creek
- Restaurants in Walnut Creek
- Shopping in Walnut Creek
- Warnings and Dangers in Walnut Creek
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Walnut Creek
- 9 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Walnut Creek?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Walnut Creek
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (1)
No friends yet.
Latest Walnut Creek hotel reviews
- Embassy Suites Hotel' Walnut Creek, CA
- 274 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 13, 2013