"Shark Tooth Capital of the World" Top 5 Page for this destination Venice by bradbeaman
Venice Travel Guide: 52 reviews and 88 photos
Venice is a place people find Megalodon Shark Teeth.
Megalodon Greek for "Giant tooth" was the biggest prehistoric shark ever. They were 55 to 60 feet long and weighed as much as 100 tons
diving for Megalodon at Vencie Beach
At the Venice Pier you can see a sunset from the observation deck, eat at Sharky's or watch the shark fisherman go for the big one.
Venice has plenty of Snook one of the most sought after salt water game fish.
Find you a spot along the Mayakka and enjoy it. The trail is very scenic and beautiful. more travel advice
On Thursdays go to Snook Haven and hear the Gulf Coast Banjo Association picking their banjos. It is great fun to have a... more travel advice
bradbeaman's Related Pages
Venice Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Shark Tooth Capital of the World"
- "Venice, the Florida's Jewel"
- "venice florida"
- "Mammabunny1's new Venice Page"
- "South West Florida"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Venice
- Hotels in Venice
- Transportation in Venice
- Nightlife in Venice
- Restaurants in Venice
- Warnings and Dangers in Venice
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Venice
- 19 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Venice?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Venice
Top 10 Pages
- Bangalore Intro, 37 reviews, 61 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pune Intro, 33 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Venice Intro, 19 reviews, 24 photos
- Bhopal Intro, 17 reviews, 26 photos
- Leh Intro, 13 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- India Intro, 9 reviews, 25 photos, 4 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 13 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mumbai Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Jaipur Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Ahmadabad Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue