"Hyderabad" Hyderabad by bradbeaman
Hyderabad Travel Guide: 357 reviews and 570 photos
Hyderabad is the capital of Andrha Pradesh and was formaly the capital of the ancient Nizam empire was founded in 1589 by Sultan Mohamad quli Qutu Shah. Today the twin cities Hyderabad and Secnderbad form one capital city.
The Charminar (Urdu for four minars) is the tourist poster landmark of Hyderabad. This monument was completed in 1591. There are clocks on all four sides of the Charminar installed in 1889. Each side of the Charminar is 20 Meters and the Minarets are 49 meters.
Andrah Pradesh Legislative Assemby Building is another incredible structure in Hyderabad. more travel advice
Hussain Sagar lake more commonly known as Tank Bund is a popular sight of Hyderabad. This Lake and the Bhudda statue is... more travel advice
bradbeaman's Related Pages
Hyderabad Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hyderabad Hazir Hai!presenting the city of Hyd"
- "I LOVE HYDERABAD"
- "Hyderabad: Of Pearls & Biryani"
- "Hyderabad - MY Home Town"
- "Hyderabad: A City rich In History"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hyderabad
- Hotels in Hyderabad
- Transportation in Hyderabad
- Nightlife in Hyderabad
- Restaurants in Hyderabad
- Shopping in Hyderabad
- Warnings and Dangers in Hyderabad
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hyderabad
- 7 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Hyderabad?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hyderabad
Photos in HyderabadSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Bangalore Intro, 37 reviews, 61 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pune Intro, 33 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Venice Intro, 19 reviews, 24 photos
- Leh Intro, 13 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- India Intro, 9 reviews, 25 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bhopal Intro, 13 reviews, 21 photos
- Singapore Intro, 13 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mumbai Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Jaipur Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Ahmadabad Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue