"Marble Rock" Jabalpur by bradbeaman
Jabalpur Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 21 photos
A quote from Captain J. Forsyth
“The eye never wearies of the …effect produced by the broken and reflected sunlight, now glancing from a pinnacle of snow-white marble reared against the deep blue of the sky as from a point of silver; touching here and there with bright lights the prominences of the middle height; and again losing itself in the soft bluish greys of their recesses. Here and there the white saccharine limestone is seamed by veins of dark green or black volcanic rock; a contrast which only enhances like a setting of jet, the purity of the surrounding marble.”
Good value, free wireless internet From here you can take day trips and visit Bhedaghat and Kanha. more travel advice
bradbeaman's Related Pages
Jabalpur Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "In the centre of the world!"
- "Marble Rock"
- "Along the Narmada River"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Jabalpur
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Jabalpur?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jabalpur
Photos in JabalpurSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Bangalore Intro, 37 reviews, 61 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pune Intro, 33 reviews, 43 photos
- Bhopal Intro, 17 reviews, 26 photos
- Leh Intro, 13 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Venice Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos
- India Intro, 9 reviews, 22 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 13 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kolkata (Calcutta) Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Mumbai Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Jaipur Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos