"Jammu" Jammu by bradbeaman
Jammu Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 109 photos
Raghunath Bazar with Raghunath Temple in the background. Built in 1835-1860 Raghunath Temple is the largest temple in Jammu the city of temples.
A view of the Trikuta Hills and the Himalayas approaching Jammu.
Falak the revolving restaurant on top of KC Residency at Raghunath Bazar in the heart of Jammu should not be missed.
What a view of Jammu! You can see:
Vishno Devi Hills (when it is very clear)
and see the sun set over Pakistan.
One of the major attractions of Jammu is Falak the rotating Restaurant on top of KC Residency at Raghunath Bazar. What... more travel advice
bradbeaman's Related Pages
Jammu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Jammu: not touristy, but interesting. . . .really!"
- "Jammu-Paradise on Earth"
- "Where people of different faiths co exist in peace"
- "four hours in jammu..."
- "Jammu, the winter capital of Indian Kashmir"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Jammu
- Hotels in Jammu
- Transportation in Jammu
- Restaurants in Jammu
- Shopping in Jammu
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Jammu
- 3 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Jammu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jammu
Photos in JammuSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Bangalore Intro, 37 reviews, 61 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pune Intro, 33 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Venice Intro, 19 reviews, 24 photos
- Bhopal Intro, 17 reviews, 26 photos
- Leh Intro, 13 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- India Intro, 9 reviews, 25 photos, 4 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 13 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mumbai Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Jaipur Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Ahmadabad Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue