"Sha Tin" Sha Tin by bradbeaman
Sha Tin Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 112 photos
Nice place for a photo or just go for a quite place to relax.
The trail along the river is a great place to walk or bicycle.
See the old style Tsang Tai Uk (big house) and modern mall of New Town Plaza.
My favorite is the bike and walking path along Shing Mun River.
Sha Tin Wai is a village established by the Tse, Cheng and Lam clans from Pok Law in the mid-17th century.
che kung temple
Ma On Shan Country Park
Sha Tin Park
Shing Mun River
City Art Square
sai kung west country park
Ten Thousand Buddhas Monastery
Hong Kong Heritage Museum
Tsang Tai Uk ("Big House of the Tsangs")
Sha Tin Wai MTR Station
Three Fathoms Cove
It was a great place to meet a group for breakfast, but any meal would be great there. more travel advice
There is a cool bike trail around the harbour and the views here are great looking down on Tolo Harour. more travel advice
bradbeaman's Related Pages
Sha Tin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Snoopy World is here"
- "Sha Tin"
- "A new town with a river..."
- "The Monastery of the 10.000 Buddha's"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sha Tin
- Transportation in Sha Tin
- Nightlife in Sha Tin
- Restaurants in Sha Tin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sha Tin
- 6 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Sha Tin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sha Tin
Photos in Sha TinSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Bangalore Intro, 37 reviews, 61 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pune Intro, 33 reviews, 43 photos
- Bhopal Intro, 17 reviews, 26 photos
- Leh Intro, 13 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Venice Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos
- India Intro, 9 reviews, 22 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 13 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kolkata (Calcutta) Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Mumbai Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Jaipur Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos