"To the Highest and Lowest and lots in between" bradbeaman's Profile
I traveled to highest and lowest points on earth.
The highest on earth is Mt Everest.
This picture of Mount Everest is from the cockpit of the Yeti Airlines plane on the Mountain flyover from Kathmandu.
The Dead sea is the lowest point on earth.
There has to be something symbolic about the year, traveling to the highest and lowest points of the world.
Laguna Beach is known for its seven miles of picturesque beaches and its unique artist's colony. When you get to Laguna Beach on Highway 133 turn left on Highway one for a few miles and turn right at Wesley Road. There is a great place to park at Treasure Island Park and this is a very good view.
There was not enough time for us to really take in Paris, but we did a whrilwind tour. At least we made it to the Eiffel tower.
Some talk about a flat world today, but if Gustav Eiffel could build two wonders of the world like the Statue of Liberty and the Eiffel tower at about the same time in France and ship one of them to America, then I think that in the late 1800’s the world must have been much flatter than it is today.
From Darjeeling there is an excellent view of Kangchenjunga, which means "The Five Treasures of Snow" It is the third highest mountain in the world at 8,586 metres (28,169 feet). It is located In India on Nepal's eastern border with the state of Sikkim in India.
I have made three trips to Lavasa and combined the photos here
See Lavasa Photo Essay for my photo essay of Lavasa. It is outside of Pune in the Sahyadri Mountians, but in striking distance from Mumbai too.
See Lavasa Photo Essay
New York City is Americas fourth largest government.
I had enough time in The Big Apple go up on the platform of the Stature of Liberty and to get the NYC vista on top of the Empire State Building.
New York City
Personal Pages (2)
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
- Key West Hotels
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- Laoag City Hotels
- Davao City Hotels
- Cagayan de Oro City Hotels
- Kolkata (Calcutta) Hotels
- Ho Chi Minh City Hotels
- Bacolod City
- Puerto Princesa Hotels
- Tai Po Hotels
- Sheepshead Bay Hotels
- Adyar Hotels
- Laoag City
- Santo Domingo Hotels
- La Spezia
- Ottawa Hotels
- Prague Hotels
- Puerto Rico
- Palm Springs Hotels
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 454 Reviews
- 841 Photos
- 16 Countries
- 77 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
- updated a State of Maharashtra Travel Page "Maha State"
- Wrote a Review Gujarati Thali in Ahmadabad Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "Discovered by who?"
- Uploaded a Video to State of Maharashtra
- Commented on one of lynnehamman's India travelogues
- Posted in Travel Munich Forum "Munich Layover"
- bradbeaman and prasanna_k are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "To the Highest and Lowest and lots in between"
VideosSee All Videos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Bangalore Intro, 37 reviews, 61 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pune Intro, 32 reviews, 42 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Venice Intro, 18 reviews, 22 photos
- Leh Intro, 12 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- India Intro, 9 reviews, 25 photos, 4 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 13 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mumbai Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Jaipur Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Ahmadabad Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Delhi Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22167 Reviews - 53887 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3079 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15524 Reviews - 30894 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23063 Reviews - 47263 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11941 Reviews - 26475 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1928 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8346 Reviews - 17012 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1909 Reviews - 4475 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4278 Reviews - 8803 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7500 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7638 Reviews - 19502 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos