"To the Highest and Lowest and lots in between" bradbeaman's Profile
I traveled to highest and lowest points on earth.
The highest on earth is Mt Everest.
This picture of Mount Everest is from the cockpit of the Yeti Airlines plane on the Mountain flyover from Kathmandu.
The Dead sea is the lowest point on earth.
There has to be something symbolic about the year, traveling to the highest and lowest points of the world.
Laguna Beach is known for its seven miles of picturesque beaches and its unique artist's colony. When you get to Laguna Beach on Highway 133 turn left on Highway one for a few miles and turn right at Wesley Road. There is a great place to park at Treasure Island Park and this is a very good view.
There was not enough time for us to really take in Paris, but we did a whrilwind tour. At least we made it to the Eiffel tower.
Some talk about a flat world today, but if Gustav Eiffel could build two wonders of the world like the Statue of Liberty and the Eiffel tower at about the same time in France and ship one of them to America, then I think that in the late 1800’s the world must have been much flatter than it is today.
From Darjeeling there is an excellent view of Kangchenjunga, which means "The Five Treasures of Snow" It is the third highest mountain in the world at 8,586 metres (28,169 feet). It is located In India on Nepal's eastern border with the state of Sikkim in India.
I have made three trips to Lavasa and combined the photos here
See Lavasa Photo Essay for my photo essay of Lavasa. It is outside of Pune in the Sahyadri Mountians, but in striking distance from Mumbai too.
See Lavasa Photo Essay
New York City is Americas fourth largest government.
I had enough time in The Big Apple go up on the platform of the Stature of Liberty and to get the NYC vista on top of the Empire State Building.
New York City
Personal Pages (2)
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
- Quezon City Hotels
- Las Vegas Hotels
- Makati Hotels
- Davao Hotels
- Puerto Princesa Hotels
- Karachi Hotels
- Southern Province Hotels
- Goose Rocks Beach Hotels
- State of Jammu and Kashmir Hotels
- Pulau Mamutik Hotels
- Atlantic City Hotels
- Broad Ripple Hotels
- Portland Hotels
- La Sal Junction Hotels
- Apostle Islands Hotels
- Addis Ababa Hotels
- Kuching Hotels
- Beijing Hotels
- Abu Dhabi Hotels
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 459 Reviews
- 851 Photos
- 16 Countries
- 78 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
- Commented on prasanna_k's profile page
- updated a State of Maharashtra Travel Page "Maha State"
- Wrote a Review Taljai forest area in Pune Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to ""Remodeled Old Compound""
- Uploaded a Video to State of Maharashtra
- Posted in Travel Munich Forum "Munich Layover"
- bradbeaman and prasanna_k are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "To the Highest and Lowest and lots in between"
VideosSee All Videos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Bangalore Intro, 37 reviews, 61 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pune Intro, 33 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Venice Intro, 19 reviews, 24 photos
- Leh Intro, 13 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- India Intro, 9 reviews, 25 photos, 4 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 13 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mumbai Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Jaipur Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Ahmadabad Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Delhi Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22459 Reviews - 54964 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2701 Reviews - 7925 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23314 Reviews - 48908 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15642 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5855 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12023 Reviews - 26760 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7828 Reviews - 20233 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8419 Reviews - 17290 Photos