Middle East Things to Do Tips by dsantosh
Middle East Things to Do: 65 reviews and 88 photos
King Faisal Building Riyadh
Riyadh, is the capital city of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and is a modern city in the world with beautiful highways. The city is 1600 square kilometers in area .
The name Riyadh is derived from the Arabic word meaning a place of gardens and trees ("rawdah"). With many wadis (a former water course, now dry) in the vicinity, Riyadh has been since antiquity a fertile area set in the heartland of the Arabian peninsula.
Riyadh: Important Features
Foreign Ministry Complex
King Fahd International Stadium
King Khalid International Airport
Qasr-Al-Hukm Area Development Project
desert camping is the best...do it with caution....
More Reviews (10)
- Learn Arabic to Survive in Middle East
- Avoid please
- Recreation in KSA
- Shopping in KSA
- Tips in KSA
dsantosh's Related Pages
Middle East Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "under construction"
- "The Hottest Spot on Earth!"
- "This Is The Arab World !"
- "CROSSROADS OF THE EARTH"
- "The Middle East: A Region Worth Discussing :)"
- "dsantosh's new Middle East Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Middle East
- Hotels in Middle East
- Transportation in Middle East
- Nightlife in Middle East
- Restaurants in Middle East
- Shopping in Middle East
- Warnings and Dangers in Middle East
- See All...
Nearby Travel Guides
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Middle East
- 12 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Countries
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Middle East?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Middle East
- Posted in Travel New Delhi Forum "RE: Chartering a flight"
- Commented on one of maen31's Middle East travel pages
- updated a Middle East Travel Page "dsantosh's new Middle East Page"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Learn Arabic to Survive in Middle East"
- Wrote a Review Learn Arabic to Survive in Middle East in Middle East Tourist Traps
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands Intro, 32 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- India 28 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Munnar 25 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Thiruvananthapuram 25 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Union Territory of Lakshadweep Intro, 17 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Middle East Intro, 12 reviews, 9 photos
- State of Andhra Pradesh Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Bangalore Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Delhi 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Kodaikanal Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos