"Peaceful, Warm, fun Australia" Australia by Tourtech
Australia Travel Guide: 44,909 reviews and 113,568 photos
Life can be good in Sydney. If you have the means, it must be one of the best places in the world to live. Swim in the ocean 6 months of the year, great food, beautiful people.
While travelling in Australia, we based ourselves out of Bondi Beach area. We never did swim in Bondi bay, too many people, but we could walk to 4 different beaches from the flat. So we found our own little place to swim and body board during the day.
Here are a few pics
So if you do not like waves or have a nevious disposition towards sealife, there is a public pool at the beach. It is also fed by ocean water, but it is separate and calm, monitored and quiet.
Just one of the many ways to relax in this ocean driven society.
We flew from Sydney to Perth for a visit. While flying over the center of Australia, we passed Ayers Rock. The Pilot tilted the plane so that we could all get pictures.
this was shot from 36,000 feet! Unfotunately, this is as close as we got to it as we did not travel to Alice Springs (next time).
But still, it is a pretty massive site since we took this picture from cruising altitude in a Jet.
- Pros:Weather, people, civilization, beer and ocean
- Cons:not that cheap to travel or stay at.. but worth it
- In a nutshell:Go during the northern hemisphere winter - you will enjoy it!
Tourtech's Related Pages
Australia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Down Under"
- "Australia - you're standing in it"
- "♫ I COME FROM A LAND DOWN-UNDER ♫"
- "AUSTRALIA PAGE IS DEDICATED TO THE ANCIENTS...."
- "Down Under Roundtrip"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Australia
- Hotels in Australia
- Transportation in Australia
- Nightlife in Australia
- Restaurants in Australia
- Shopping in Australia
- Warnings and Dangers in Australia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Australia
- 7 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Australia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Australia
- Posted in Travel Halifax Forum "Re: Halifax Restaurants"
- Commented on one of ciaramalone's Australia travel pages
- updated a Australia Travel Page "Peaceful, Warm, fun Australia"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Peaceful, Warm, fun Australia"
- Wrote a Review The Maritime Museum - Darling Harbour in Australia Things to Do
Top 10 Pages
- Paphos Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- New York City Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos
- Cairns Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Honolulu Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Australia Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Maui Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Middlesbrough Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Byron Bay Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Cambridge Intro, 3 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (15)
Top Australia hotels
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7500 Photos
- Perth Hotels
- 2280 Reviews - 4795 Photos
- Gold Coast Hotels
- 846 Reviews - 1810 Photos
- Sydney Hotels
- 5743 Reviews - 13367 Photos
- Adelaide Hotels
- 973 Reviews - 2115 Photos
- Port Douglas Hotels
- 227 Reviews - 586 Photos
- Canberra Hotels
- 852 Reviews - 2115 Photos
- Brisbane Hotels
- 1600 Reviews - 3449 Photos
- Darwin Hotels
- 685 Reviews - 2049 Photos
- Cairns Hotels
- 863 Reviews - 2195 Photos
- Surfers Paradise Hotels
- 171 Reviews - 346 Photos
- Mackay Hotels
- 74 Reviews - 124 Photos
- Geelong Hotels
- 318 Reviews - 667 Photos
- Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock) Hotels
- 460 Reviews - 1271 Photos
- Hamilton Island Hotels
- 129 Reviews - 401 Photos