"Winter in the Big Easy" New Orleans by webula
New Orleans Travel Guide: 4,334 reviews and 7,738 photos
We had 2 days here before heading out on our Caribbean cruise. Winter nights were a little brisk but the delicious food warmed us up. Also, there weren't as many tourists as during the hot, muggy summers here.
Cafe du Monde is a must visit for any tourist in the French Quarter. Coffee and beignets at a reasonable price!
We walked down Bourbon Street on a chilly night but there was still a party atmosphere!
- Pros:Great food and great character!
- Cons:Some places are pricey and can be tourist traps
- In a nutshell:New Orleans is a classy lady of a city and always extends a cordial welcome to her guests!
webula's Related Pages
New Orleans Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Two Visits - 54 Years Apart"
- "new orleans louisiana"
- "The Naughty Madame"
- "New Orleans-An Intriguing Visit to the Past"
- "Crescent City Comes Calling"
- "THE BIG EASY"
- See All...
- Things to Do in New Orleans
- Hotels in New Orleans
- Transportation in New Orleans
- Nightlife in New Orleans
- Restaurants in New Orleans
- Shopping in New Orleans
- Warnings and Dangers in New Orleans
- See All...
Badges & Stats in New Orleans
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to New Orleans?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in New Orleans
Photos in New OrleansSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Cancún Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Playa del Carmen Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- San Juan Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- St. Thomas Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Grand Turk Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Saint Lucia 1 review, 5 photos
- Beijing Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Bermuda Intro, 1 review, 3 photos