"Key West Cruise Stop" Key West by webula
Key West Travel Guide: 2,067 reviews and 4,121 photos
We enjoyed our stop in Key West and had a nice walk around the delightful neighborhoods of the city. There is the ubiquitous tourist shopping area but also cool little bars where you can make a stop to do some people watching. I bet the action really gets going after dark!
- Pros:Lots of history and character
- Cons:Some tourist-y areas
- In a nutshell:Take a walk to get away from the tourist areas and see the real Key West
webula's Related Pages
Key West Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Parents of a "
- "key west florida"
- "Key West, Florida"
- "Key West Driving Trip May 3-12, 2003"
- "Key West one of my favorite spots in North America"
- "The Key to my Heart; Key West, Florida"
- "Key West"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Key West
- Hotels in Key West
- Transportation in Key West
- Nightlife in Key West
- Restaurants in Key West
- Shopping in Key West
- Warnings and Dangers in Key West
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Key West
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Key West?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Key West
Top 10 Pages
- Cancún Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Playa del Carmen Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- San Juan Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- St. Thomas Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Grand Turk Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Saint Lucia 1 review, 5 photos
- Beijing Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Bermuda Intro, 1 review, 3 photos