"Cruise stop in Freeport" Freeport City by webula
Freeport City Travel Guide: 62 reviews and 102 photos
We took a drive into the shopping area of Freeport and it was a sunny day with some wind. No shopping deals at the mall that we went to but we did get a chance to listen to some fun music and sit in the warm sun.
We walked across from the mall area and check out the casino there. Then we found a beautiful beach in front of a hotel where we sat for a few minutes.
There were a few shops open in front of the cruise ship and we checked them out. Similar prices to the bigger mall and same stuff basically. We stopped at a really cool little island bar tucked in the back of the mall and had one last Bahamian beer!
- Pros:Beautiful beaches
- Cons:Tourist central
- In a nutshell:Beautiful place but not on our list for a return visit
webula's Related Pages
Freeport City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Shopping Tourist Trap"
- "On a work trip"
- "Grocery Stores and Fast Food"
- "Grand Bahama Freeport big changes!"
- "Freeport - Wanna Do Nothing with No One Around?"
- "Grand Bahama, Freeport"
- "Grand Bahama Island."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Freeport City
- Hotels in Freeport City
- Transportation in Freeport City
- Restaurants in Freeport City
- Shopping in Freeport City
- Warnings and Dangers in Freeport City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Freeport City
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Freeport City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Freeport City
Photos in Freeport CitySee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Cancún Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Playa del Carmen Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- San Juan Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- St. Thomas Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Grand Turk Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Saint Lucia 1 review, 5 photos
- Beijing Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Bermuda Intro, 1 review, 3 photos