"Cruise stop in Nassau" Nassau by webula
Nassau Travel Guide: 680 reviews and 1,354 photos
Beautiful resort but very expensive.
Amazing luxury yachts were moored around the shopping area. I had to wonder what you do for a living to afford these beauties!
We stopped and had a Bahamian beer at a neat little wind-covered bar on the beach. $15 USD for 2 beers. I guess that's a big city price.
- Pros:Gorgeous beaches
- Cons:Very expensive and tourist-y
- In a nutshell:Gorgeous Caribbean resort--100% tourist and almost like Las Vegas with a beach
webula's Related Pages
Nassau Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nassau - Capital of the Bahamas"
- "Islands in the sea"
- "Happiness is Quite O-Cay"
- "My Wonderful trip to Nassau"
- "Nassau in the Bahamas"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nassau
- Hotels in Nassau
- Transportation in Nassau
- Nightlife in Nassau
- Restaurants in Nassau
- Shopping in Nassau
- Warnings and Dangers in Nassau
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nassau
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Nassau?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nassau
Photos in NassauSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Cancún Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Playa del Carmen Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- San Juan Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- St. Thomas Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Grand Turk Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Saint Lucia 1 review, 5 photos
- Beijing Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Bermuda Intro, 1 review, 3 photos