"WELCOME!!!" monika79's Profile

HELLO ALL!!!!

Many thanks for visiting my homepage.

My passion for traveling has taken me to exciting destinations with my most recent adventure being in Prague, Czech Republic. It was an awesome experience!! I was transportated back to the Renaissance everytime I took a walk into the city center on those unforgettable cobblestone streets :-)

The medeival capital of the Czech Republic is a gorgeous and breathtaking city that is a MUST SEE!!

Chicago is my home but the world is my oyster...I enjoy hearing others experiences as well as sharing mine. Go ahead and send me an email and I will gladly respond :-)

Happy Travels!!!

Ciao~

• Intro Updated May 31, 2005

• Latvija's Profile Photo
    Aug 19, 2009 at 12:06 AM

Hey Monica really nice and fun about Prague because i am very lucky because i visit to Prague 1 months ag

• mturkkan's Profile Photo
    Aug 16, 2006 at 7:17 AM

Happy Birthday

• grishaV1's Profile Photo
    Sep 21, 2005 at 3:03 PM

i was just visiting in chattanooga, in august, as on your posting replies said, all great answers, downtown near the river at broad and market street has lots of things to do, plus ruby falls, rock city, etc.

• Karolina01's Profile Photo
    Aug 16, 2005 at 8:05 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

• chiara76's Profile Photo
    Aug 16, 2005 at 1:40 AM

Happy Birthday from Warszawa. Have a nice time there Katarzyna;)

• Aug 15, 2005 at 11:26 PM

Happy Birthday Monica !! Hope you have a fantastic day :-) Greetings from down under....Australi

• sayedaburas's Profile Photo
    Aug 15, 2005 at 10:15 PM

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you , Happy birthday to Monica, Happy birthday to you. :) :)) :)) I wish you not only a happy new year, but also happier many maaany returns. What a great and lovley stuff you have. Congratulations

• JustaDreamin's Profile Photo
    Aug 15, 2005 at 7:47 PM

Monika, birthday wishes to you from Southern California!! Hope you had an awesome day!!

• vhasouth's Profile Photo
    Aug 15, 2005 at 7:14 PM

Hi Monica...I hope you have a fantastic birthday!! Happy Birthday from Hartselle, AL :-)

• S.H.A.D.A.B's Profile Photo
    Jul 21, 2005 at 11:58 AM

Excellent Home page. Greetings from India.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
monika79's Profile Photo

monika79

“Having fun roaming the World!!”

Real Name