"Scenic but heartbreaking" Mutare by TaberTouch
Mutare Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 29 photos
Between the heartstopping grandeur of the scenery and the heartrending effects of hyper-inflation on the populace (especially the children), a coronary exam should be required before visiting Mutare. Here the scenery, from an affluent suburban home in Mutare, looking across to Cross Kopje, a steep-sided hill with a cross on top in the middle of town. The plants along the driveway are a variety of cycad, a relic from the age of dinosaurs.
- Pros:Beautiful scenery, people with beautiful spirits
- Cons:An economy in shambles
- In a nutshell:Heartbreaking contrasts
I stayed here with a a group of 27, so we had the whole place to ourselves and were very well cared for. Breakfast,... more travel advice
TaberTouch's Related Pages
Mutare Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Eastern Highlands"
- "Mutare - friendly, safe, clean and a bit boring :)"
- "Scenic but heartbreaking"
- "Leopard Rock CC"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mutare
- Hotels in Mutare
- Transportation in Mutare
- Restaurants in Mutare
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mutare
- 2 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Mutare?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mutare
Photos in MutareSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- San Diego Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Carcassonne Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mutare Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rockville Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Toulouse Intro, 1 review, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Harare Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Abiquiu Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Zimbabwe 2 reviews, 2 photos
- San Antonio Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.