"Guangzhou" Guangzhou by aukahkay
Guangzhou Travel Guide: 979 reviews and 2,328 photos
Guangzhou, the capital city of Guangdong province in southern China, is a bustling metropolis of 14 million people - the 4th biggest city in China after Chongqing, Shanghai and Beijing. It is the port of the Pearl River, navigable to the South China Sea and is the manufacturing hub of China and indeed the world.
Shang Xia Jiu Guang Chang is a busy area in downtown Guangzhou where the locals go to shop for bargain priced street... more travel advice
The sculpture of five rams is the symbol of Guangzhou. It is located in Yuexiu Park, the largest urban parkland in... more travel advice
aukahkay's Related Pages
Guangzhou Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nuthin' But a "GZ" Thang"
- "Guangzhou - From back in the day....."
- "Guangzhou - My Chinese Home"
- "The Gateway to China"
- "Joe Cooper's Guangzhou Page"
- "Guangdong Pearl River Delta: Land of Fish And Rice"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Guangzhou
- Hotels in Guangzhou
- Transportation in Guangzhou
- Nightlife in Guangzhou
- Restaurants in Guangzhou
- Shopping in Guangzhou
- Warnings and Dangers in Guangzhou
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Guangzhou
- 5 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Guangzhou?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Guangzhou
Photos in GuangzhouSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 34 reviews, 92 photos
- Taipei Intro, 28 reviews, 78 photos
- Moscow Intro, 21 reviews, 67 photos
- Athens Intro, 21 reviews, 59 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 19 reviews, 54 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 25 reviews, 46 photos
- Kyoto Intro, 16 reviews, 50 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 22 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 29 reviews, 33 photos
- Hanoi Intro, 18 reviews, 43 photos