"Kagoshima" Top 5 Page for this destination Kagoshima by aukahkay
Kagoshima Travel Guide: 42 reviews and 70 photos
Kagoshima is the capital city of Kagoshima Prefecture at the southwestern tip of the Kyushu island of Japan, and the largest city in the prefecture by some margin. It has been nicknamed the 'Naples of the Eastern world' for its bay location, hot climate and impressive active volcano, Sakurajima.
Tenmonkan is a covered shopping arcade in downtown Kagoshima. It is southern Kyushu's most bustling shopping and dining... more travel advice
Located at an elevation of 373m on the plateau closest the crater, Yunohira Observation Point affords visitors an... more travel advice
aukahkay's Related Pages
Kagoshima Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kagoshima ,Nagasaki n few days in Fukouka"
- "Warm and friendly Kagoshima"
- "Sharrie's Kagoshima Lava"
- "ballball's new Kagoshima Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kagoshima
- Hotels in Kagoshima
- Transportation in Kagoshima
- Nightlife in Kagoshima
- Restaurants in Kagoshima
- Shopping in Kagoshima
- Warnings and Dangers in Kagoshima
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Kagoshima
- 6 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Kagoshima?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kagoshima
Photos in KagoshimaSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 34 reviews, 92 photos
- Taipei Intro, 28 reviews, 78 photos
- Moscow Intro, 21 reviews, 67 photos
- Athens Intro, 21 reviews, 59 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 19 reviews, 54 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 25 reviews, 46 photos
- Kyoto Intro, 16 reviews, 50 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 22 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 29 reviews, 33 photos
- Hanoi Intro, 18 reviews, 43 photos
Latest Kagoshima hotel reviews
- Kagoshima Tokyu Inn Hotel
- 6 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 27, 2013