"Sapporo" Sapporo by aukahkay
Sapporo Travel Guide: 178 reviews and 439 photos
Sapporo is the capital city of Hokkaido. It is Japan's youngest major city and 5th largest city.
Sapporo became world famous in 1972 when the Olympic Winter Games were held there. Today, the city is well known for its ramen, beer, and the annual snow festival held in February.
New Chitose opened in 1991 to replace Chitose Airport (now a JASDF base). New Chitose became Japan's first 24-hour... more travel advice
The Clock Tower, the symbol of Sapporo, was constructed in 1878 as a drill hall of Sapporo Agricultural College. Inside... more travel advice
aukahkay's Related Pages
Sapporo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sapporo - Important river running through a plain"
- "Gomen nasai!"
- "asantetravel's new Sapporo Page"
- "Sapporo - capital of Hokkaido"
- "Sapporo, Hokkaido"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sapporo
- Hotels in Sapporo
- Transportation in Sapporo
- Nightlife in Sapporo
- Restaurants in Sapporo
- Shopping in Sapporo
- Warnings and Dangers in Sapporo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sapporo
- 7 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Sapporo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sapporo
Photos in SapporoSee All Photos (23)
Videos in SapporoSee All Videos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 34 reviews, 92 photos
- Taipei Intro, 28 reviews, 78 photos
- Moscow Intro, 21 reviews, 67 photos
- Athens Intro, 21 reviews, 59 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 19 reviews, 54 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 25 reviews, 46 photos
- Kyoto Intro, 16 reviews, 50 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 22 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 29 reviews, 33 photos
- Hanoi Intro, 18 reviews, 43 photos