"Bellevue - an up and coming Eastside city in WA" Bellevue by aukahkay
Bellevue Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 60 photos
Bellevue is a suburb of Seattle and rapidly-growing city in King County, Washington, USA, across Lake Washington 10 milies from Seattle. There has been a development boom in Bellevue during the past few years with the emergence of new high-rise residential, commercial and retail buildings. In 2005, Lincoln Square opened in the heart of downtown Bellevue and boasts of gourmet restaurants like McCormick and Schmick's, Maggiano's and Traders Vic, 5-star hotels like the Westin Bellevue, shops and cinemas.
- In a nutshell:A new hip suburb of Seattle
The Hilton Bellevue, formerly known as the Double Tree Bellevue, is located in a quiet part of Bellevue, just 4 blocks... more travel advice
Located in Bellevue Square in the heart of Bellevue, WA is Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. This is a fine dining steakhouse... more travel advice
aukahkay's Related Pages
Bellevue Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "East Side of Lake Washington, City Unto Itself"
- "Across the lake from Seattle"
- "Bellevue - an up and coming Eastside city in WA"
- "Bellevue, Washingon"
- "A whole lot of shopping going on"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bellevue
- 4 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Bellevue?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bellevue
Photos in BellevueSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 34 reviews, 92 photos
- Taipei Intro, 28 reviews, 78 photos
- Moscow Intro, 21 reviews, 67 photos
- Athens Intro, 21 reviews, 59 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 19 reviews, 54 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 25 reviews, 46 photos
- Kyoto Intro, 16 reviews, 50 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 22 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 29 reviews, 33 photos
- Hanoi Intro, 18 reviews, 43 photos