"Boston in the fall" Boston by aukahkay
Boston Travel Guide: 3,910 reviews and 8,504 photos
Tucked away in the North End of Boston is a myriad collection of Italian restaurants and cafes dotted amidst cobblestoned lanes. There are over 80 restaurants and cafes - you are spoilt for choice. The cuisine is provincial Italian - Sicilian, Tuscan, etc.
- Pros:Compact city, easy to navigate and get around
- In a nutshell:Cultured, intellectual and brimming with life
The Boston Tea Party was a protest by the American colonists against Great Britain in which they destroyed many crates... more travel advice
Quincy Market was built in the 1800s to complement Faneuil Hall as an additional market place. Today, street performers... more travel advice
aukahkay's Related Pages
Boston Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BOSTON KALEIDOSCOPE AND ITS CAST OF COLORS…"
- "IF HOME IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS-THEN I LIVE HERE"
- "The Perfect Weekend Away City"
- "Boston in a Nutshell"
- "Boston Features the Old and New"
- "Boston, baby!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Boston
- Hotels in Boston
- Transportation in Boston
- Nightlife in Boston
- Restaurants in Boston
- Shopping in Boston
- Warnings and Dangers in Boston
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Boston
- 8 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Boston?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Boston
Photos in BostonSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 34 reviews, 92 photos
- Taipei Intro, 28 reviews, 78 photos
- Moscow Intro, 21 reviews, 67 photos
- Athens Intro, 21 reviews, 59 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 19 reviews, 54 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 25 reviews, 46 photos
- Kyoto Intro, 16 reviews, 50 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 22 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 29 reviews, 33 photos
- Hanoi Intro, 18 reviews, 43 photos