"Trogir" Trogir by aukahkay
Trogir Travel Guide: 198 reviews and 673 photos
Trogir is a port on the outermost west part of the Bay of Kastela. It lies on a small island between the island of Ciovo and the land, from which it is separated with a narrow canal, over which a stone bridge was built. It is a city made of stone - old wells, sidewalks, bell-towers, stairs and Renaissance yards. Almost every house in Trogir will draw attention with its unique architectural details or a facade decorated with a relief around the door.
Trogir is a remarkable example of urban continuity. The orthogonal street plan of this island settlement dates back to... more travel advice
aukahkay's Related Pages
Trogir Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Trogir, an island from the Middle Ages"
- "Trogir - the gem of Adriatic"
- "Trogir, Croatia"
- "A Town for Strolling the Promenade"
- "Paradise in little"
- "Trogir - the UNESCO world heritage museum town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Trogir
- Hotels in Trogir
- Transportation in Trogir
- Nightlife in Trogir
- Restaurants in Trogir
- Shopping in Trogir
- Warnings and Dangers in Trogir
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Trogir
- 3 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Trogir?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Trogir
Photos in TrogirSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 34 reviews, 92 photos
- Taipei Intro, 28 reviews, 78 photos
- Moscow Intro, 21 reviews, 67 photos
- Athens Intro, 21 reviews, 59 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 19 reviews, 54 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 25 reviews, 46 photos
- Kyoto Intro, 16 reviews, 50 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 22 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 29 reviews, 33 photos
- Hanoi Intro, 18 reviews, 43 photos