"Padova" Padova by aukahkay
Padova Travel Guide: 720 reviews and 1,969 photos
Padova, located in the Veneto region of northern Italy, is home to the 14th century Basilica di Sant' Antonio, burial place of St Antony of Padua, one of Italy's most revered saints. Padua has always represented a city of art and learning and is presently a university town.
The Prato della Valle is an enormous square and the largest in Europe,
The Prato della Valle is an enormous piazza that was begun in 1767 after the marshes were drained. It consists of a... more travel advice
aukahkay's Related Pages
Padova Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Padova...our new home...for now"
- "PADOVA - PADUA"
- "Focal Point of the Past"
- "Padova, Padua, Padoa, Patavium"
- "Prato della Valle"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Padova
- Hotels in Padova
- Transportation in Padova
- Nightlife in Padova
- Restaurants in Padova
- Shopping in Padova
- Warnings and Dangers in Padova
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Padova
- 2 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Padova?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Padova
Photos in PadovaSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 34 reviews, 92 photos
- Taipei Intro, 28 reviews, 78 photos
- Moscow Intro, 21 reviews, 67 photos
- Athens Intro, 21 reviews, 59 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 19 reviews, 54 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 25 reviews, 46 photos
- Kyoto Intro, 16 reviews, 50 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 22 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 29 reviews, 33 photos
- Hanoi Intro, 18 reviews, 43 photos