"Majestic Taroko Gorge" Taipei by aukahkay
Taipei Travel Guide: 1,403 reviews and 3,835 photos
Situated at the rocky east coast of Taiwan near Hualien is Taiwan's major attraction, the Taroko Gorge. A fantastic 19-kilometer-long canyon, the gorge is a breathtaking spectacle of craggy rocks and cascading water. Taroko is famous for its spectacular mountains and marble canyons. Millions of years of wind erosion and shifting of continental plates created impressive grand canyons.
- In a nutshell:A blend of traditional and modern on this island
I stayed at the Evergreen Laurel Hotel from 16 - 20 January 09. It is located on Songjiang Road about 10 minutes walk... more travel advice
Motorbikes and scooters are a popular form of transportation with young Taiwanese. You will find them parked along the... more travel advice
aukahkay's Related Pages
Taipei Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Home Sweet Home Taipei"
- "Taipei City, my second hometown"
- "Keeweechic's Taipei"
- "Tour around Greater Taipei"
- "Big city-Taipei"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Taipei
- Hotels in Taipei
- Transportation in Taipei
- Nightlife in Taipei
- Restaurants in Taipei
- Shopping in Taipei
- Warnings and Dangers in Taipei
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Taipei
- 28 Reviews
- 78 Photos
- 8 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Taipei?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Taipei
Photos in TaipeiSee All Photos (78)
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 34 reviews, 92 photos
- Taipei Intro, 28 reviews, 78 photos
- Moscow Intro, 21 reviews, 67 photos
- Athens Intro, 21 reviews, 59 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 19 reviews, 54 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 25 reviews, 46 photos
- Kyoto Intro, 16 reviews, 50 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 22 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 29 reviews, 33 photos
- Hanoi Intro, 18 reviews, 43 photos