Chanthaburi Transportation Tips by Pat_Bangkok
Chanthaburi Transportation: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Both air-conditioned and non air-conditioned buses depart from Eastern Bus Terminal (Ekkamai) to Chanthaburi every hour from 4 a.m.-midnight.
From Bangkok, take Highway No. 34 (Bang Na-Trat) or Motorway to Chonburi, then use Highway No. 344 (Ban Bung-Klaeng) and proceed to Chanthaburi along Highway No. 3.
Type: Car/Motor Home
Pat_Bangkok's Related Pages
Chanthaburi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "I just love Chanthaburi"
- "Travelling alonE"
- "A quiet capital town with its own taste."
- "Banthad Refugee Camp"
- "Chanthaburi, Thailand"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chanthaburi
- Hotels in Chanthaburi
- Transportation in Chanthaburi
- Restaurants in Chanthaburi
- See All...
Explore the World
- Vrsi Hotels
- Baunatal Hotels
- Buharkent Hotels
- Vézelay Hotels
- Omskaya Oblast'
- Ban Bang Ben
Badges & Stats in Chanthaburi
- 8 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Chanthaburi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chanthaburi
Photos in ChanthaburiSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Chiang Mai Intro, 17 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mae Hong Son Intro, 11 reviews, 17 photos
- Lamphun Intro, 11 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiang Rai Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kalasin Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos
- Bali Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Cambodia Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos
- Chanthaburi Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Malaysia Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos