"Chantaburi" Chanthaburi by Pat_Bangkok
Chanthaburi Travel Guide: 64 reviews and 112 photos
Chantaburi is located 245 kilometers east of Bangkok, it's wellknown for trading semi precious stone, gems & jewelry. Tropical fruits also easy to find. There are many beaches and natural places to visit such as waterfall , national park.
At Chaolao beach, it's not bad to wake up early morning, even you can not see the sun rise on the beach direction but on... more travel advice
Oasis Sea World in Paknam Laemsing, Chantaburi. What i like is ofcause lovely dolphin but i don't like the water look... more travel advice
Pat_Bangkok's Related Pages
Chanthaburi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "I just love Chanthaburi"
- "Travelling alonE"
- "A quiet capital town with its own taste."
- "Banthad Refugee Camp"
- "Chanthaburi, Thailand"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chanthaburi
- Hotels in Chanthaburi
- Transportation in Chanthaburi
- Restaurants in Chanthaburi
- See All...
Explore the World
- Isola di Ponza
- Dinalupihan Hotels
- Southern Thailand
- Port Angeles
- Parish of Saint Catherine Hotels
- Pulau Angsa Hotels
- Negeri Kedah Hotels
- Harstine Island Hotels
- San Luis Obispo
- Nakhon Si Thammarat
- Parco Nazionale del Vesuvio
- Tel Mond Hotels
Badges & Stats in Chanthaburi
- 8 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Chanthaburi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chanthaburi
Photos in ChanthaburiSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Chiang Mai Intro, 17 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mae Hong Son Intro, 11 reviews, 17 photos
- Lamphun Intro, 11 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiang Rai Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kalasin Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos
- Cambodia Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos
- Bali Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Chanthaburi Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Malaysia Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos