"Currently at home" amambaw's Profile

Welcome, welcome, welcome

Wow, it has been way too long! I have been sans internet for almost 2 years now, and my VT pages are in a serious state of neglect. I'll be working hard over the next few months to bring everything up to speed.

WHAT AM I DOING NOW?

I've moved to Vancouver B.C. to be with my husband, Jesse. We just got married last summer, and are still in the honeymoon phase. In fact, we recently returned from our honeymoon in France. 2 weeks in Paris and Burgundy was delightful, and I can't wait to get back to Europe. Pages on France are forthcoming.

What else do I like to do?

I love keeping busy, so I have lots of interests (although VirtualTourist takes up a lot of my time!).

I LOVE...
- Reading. As a matter of fact, I love it so much that I want everyone else to do it too. I send all my books out into the wild to be read by others. But I don't want to forget about them! I keep track of them at BookCrossing.com.
- Food and Drink. Really, who doesn't! My most recent culinary endeavour has been learning how to braise meat. Turns out, I'm pretty good!
- JESSE! Jesse is my husband, and I love, love, LOVE him! We got married on August 12, 2006. It was awesome!!

More to come

Well, that's it for now. I promise more updating in the future. For now, why don't you check out some of my travel sites!

• Intro Updated Jun 29, 2007

• Etoile2B's Profile Photo
    Feb 10, 2008 at 12:54 AM

Happy Birthday from sunny California!

• sayedaburas's Profile Photo
    Feb 9, 2008 at 10:00 PM

♫•:*¨`*:•Happy birthday to you♫♫Happy b-day to you♫HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ღAMANDAღ ♫♫Happy b-day to yoou•:*¨`*:•♫ I wish you not only a happy year, but also happier maany returns (~_~)

• GracesTrips's Profile Photo
    Feb 9, 2008 at 9:06 PM

Happy Birthday, Amanda! That's an impressive list before you die! Hope you enjoy a great day and you can check off a few of those places this year!

• irishgalmtl's Profile Photo
    Feb 10, 2007 at 1:12 AM

Greetings from Montreal, I'd like to wish you many blessings on your special day and always, ♫♫HAPPY BIRTHDAY♫♫ CHEERS!... Donna :)

• bobsreturn2004's Profile Photo
    Oct 1, 2006 at 7:49 AM

Should i visit Kamloops or not Amanda?

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo
    Feb 10, 2006 at 8:04 PM

Hi Amanda , Happy Birthday to you and many many more to come Greetings from Windsor

• Pete.Gibson's Profile Photo
    Feb 10, 2006 at 3:02 PM

Amanda,... Happy birthday to you....,Have a special day my dear freind...

• mturkkan's Profile Photo
    Feb 10, 2006 at 6:25 AM

Happy Birthday and greetings from Turkey

• Travel2write's Profile Photo
    Feb 10, 2006 at 5:03 AM

Happy B-DAY!!!!!!!!!!! T2W

• chiara76's Profile Photo
    Feb 10, 2006 at 2:14 AM

Happy Birthday and greetings from Poland.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
amambaw's Profile Photo

amambaw

“In order to pass a test, you must first take the test.”

Real Name