"YES! Cleveland rocks." Cleveland Heights by Aelena23
Cleveland Heights Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 2 photos
This city has a bad rap. I actually lived in Cleveland Heights, so I'm using that as the base for my Ohio travels, such as they were. Cleveland Heights is a great suburb; it's green, and friendly, and highly walkable, inexpensive (relatively), and home to an excellent library system, shared with nearby University Heights.
- Pros:Lots of green, culture, veggie-friendly places, and books
- Cons:So far from the ocean!
- In a nutshell:Bookstores, movies, and parks. Yay!
The Cleveland Metroparks Zoo is AWESOME. My household had a membership, and I must have gone tens of times during the... more travel advice
Aelena23's Related Pages
Cleveland Heights Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Growing up in Cleveland & Northeast Ohio (or where"
- "Cleveland Heights"
- "Cleveland, Extended"
- "YES! Cleveland rocks."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cleveland Heights
- Nightlife in Cleveland Heights
- Restaurants in Cleveland Heights
- Shopping in Cleveland Heights
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cleveland Heights
- 3 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Cleveland Heights?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cleveland Heights
Top 5 Pages
- Xilitla Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Querétaro Intro, 8 reviews, 1 photo
- Bernal Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Miguel de Allende Intro, 5 reviews, 1 photo
- Brookline Intro, 4 reviews
No friends yet.