"welcome to ahmedabad. gujarat state." Top 5 Page for this destination Ahmadabad by dhaval972
Ahmadabad Travel Guide: 88 reviews and 133 photos
This is my home city. i would like to share something about it with you. In case any of the fellow v.ts. visit ahmedabad, this information might be helpful to them...
One of the most liveliest cities in India. A visit to Ahmedabad is a great way to discover Gujarat.
Ahmedabad was built by Sultan Ahmed Shah to serve as his capital in 1411 A .D. While returning from one of his campaigns the young Sultan Ahmed Shah impressed with the scenic surroundings and climate of the town of Ashawal undertook the building of his new capital with a fort and twelve gates and named it Ahmedabad. While you can only see the ramparts of the 600 year old Bhadra fort, almost all the twelve gates with the exception of one have withstood the ravages of time and man.
If you have been to Ahmedabad before you will want to come again. If you are coming soon, Welcome. Ahmedabad has something for everyone. You will be glad you made it. If you do require any further information about ahmedabad please feel free to write to me. & thanks for visiting my page.
- Pros:friendly people, good shopping bargains & much varities
- Cons:don't be too friendly to strangers. ask for a fare list when u hire a rickshaw [ three wheeler, cab]. look after your things when you visit public places.
- In a nutshell:everything available.
Gujarat is a Dry state. This means that Alcohol/ liquor is illegal and if any body is caught with any alcohol without... more travel advice
It's a great place for you to have fun together with your family n' friends, in so many ways - cinema, shopping, music,... more travel advice
- explore ahmedabad.
- india a shoppers paradise
- adjust yourself with city to city.
- don't become too friendly with the...
dhaval972's Related Pages
Ahmadabad Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ahmadabad-Ashram & Architecture"
- "About Toilet Paper Among other things"
- "welcome to ahmedabad. gujarat state."
- "A Thriving Metropolis"
- "The Footsteps of Gandhi-ji"
- "My second home - Ahmedabad"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ahmadabad
- Hotels in Ahmadabad
- Transportation in Ahmadabad
- Nightlife in Ahmadabad
- Restaurants in Ahmadabad
- Shopping in Ahmadabad
- Warnings and Dangers in Ahmadabad
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ahmadabad
- 12 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Ahmadabad?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ahmadabad
Photos in AhmadabadSee All Photos (8)
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ahmadabad Intro, 12 reviews, 8 photos
- Australia Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos