""We all need a vacation after a vacation"" oakleys's Profile

Need to take more pictures in Toronto

I was born and raised in Toronto and never really thought of taking a whole lot of pictures in Toronto. Guess, there's no reason too since i know it's appearing right in front of me everyday. But i eventually have to in order to let others around the world realize just how beautiful Toronto is. Now the only question is to find out just which of my friends will be the sucker willing to hold that camera and take pictures of me standing in front of CN tower like tourists.

Toronto itself is a very multicultural and vibrant city, often compared to NYC, just the canadian version canadian but cleaner. Whether it's nightclub, shopping or dining, Toronto has it all. But it's gonna take some time trying to name what i would consider as the best in the city, so bare with me.

I practically lived in the downtown core for most of my life and if there's any questions whether it's regarding restaurants (even the ones to avoid) or accomodations, feel free to fire me an email or...
any informations regarding the countries in Asia i might have some insights on too, countries including Hongkong, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Taiwan.

I have started a few pages on restaurants in Toronto...so one page at a time and hopefully most of my pages will be updated very soon.

Well, i'm just gonna stop right now and hopefully continue my pages on a sunday afternoon.

Until next time......take care and like they all say "Fly safe".....which technically should be the only way to fly, no?)

Eddie

• Intro Updated Aug 31, 2006

• jonah1's Profile Photo
    Dec 28, 2007 at 3:12 AM

Thanks for the bday wishes and all the best for 2008. I hope its a fantastic year for you! Also basically only on facebook nowadays so say hi if you are ever on. Profile name is John Cornelius btw... Cheers J

• Basaic's Profile Photo
    Oct 22, 2007 at 2:08 PM

Happy birthday. Hope you have a long life full of great travels. I hope to see Toronto someday.

• michelle_x11's Profile Photo
    Oct 22, 2007 at 1:26 PM

happy birthday

• MikeStarr5's Profile Photo
    Oct 22, 2007 at 1:26 PM

Many Happy Returns from Mike and Shelley in "Barking Town", East London England. Have a great day !

• GracesTrips's Profile Photo
    Oct 22, 2007 at 11:59 AM

Happy Birthday, Eddie! You fly safe, too! ENJOY your day!

• MidasSK's Profile Photo
    Nov 20, 2006 at 8:48 PM

Eddie, Great travel pages, thank you for sharing them. Greetings from Florida, Midas

• johncudw's Profile Photo
    Oct 22, 2006 at 7:02 AM

Happy Birthday from John and Gail in NJ

• Suet's Profile Photo
    Feb 8, 2006 at 1:38 AM

Hope you have fun in Edinburgh/Glasgow!

• Oct 22, 2005 at 2:13 AM

Happy Birthday..Have a nice one

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!