Twentynine Palms Transportation Tips by JauntBoy Top 5 Page for this destination
Twentynine Palms Transportation: 2 reviews and 2 photos
Twentynine Palms Airport
Palm Springs International Airport (PSP) is the closest commercial airport with scheduled airline service. It is about fifty miles from Twentynine Palms. Other airports that can be utilized include Ontario International (ONT), Los Angeles International (LAX), and McCarran International (LAS) in Las Vegas. Twentynine Palms Airport (TNP), located six miles east of the city, can accommodate small aircraft, including jets. Go to the AirNav link below for more information.
Other Contact: http://www.airnav.com/airport
California Highway 62 Signage
CA-62 is the major highway linking Twentynine Palms to the rest of the world. The highway connects with I-10 just west of Palm Springs. SR-177 connects I-10 and CA-62 east of Twentynine Palms/Joshua Tree National Park. Amboy Road/Kelbaker Road links I-15, I-40, and Route 66 with Twentynine Palms from the north (Las Vegas, Barstow, and Death Valley).
Other Contact: http://www.dot.ca.gov
Type: Car/Motor Home
More Reviews (28)
- See All Under the Milky Way
- See All Alaskan Fish Flown In Fresh Overnight
- See All Small and Crowded, but Happening
- See All Want Art? We Have Art!
- Gay Travel in Twentynine Palms/Morongo...
Twentynine Palms Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Twentynine Palms -- Desert Mystique & Beauty"
- "Basaic Twentynine Palms Page"
- "Our Weekend Homestead"
- "Not just a Marine Corps base in the desert"
- "The Oasis of Murals"
- "Beautiful Desert"
- "Joshua Tree National Park"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Twentynine Palms
- Hotels in Twentynine Palms
- Transportation in Twentynine Palms
- Nightlife in Twentynine Palms
- Restaurants in Twentynine Palms
- Warnings and Dangers in Twentynine Palms
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Twentynine Palms
- 30 Reviews
- 58 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Twentynine Palms?Share Your Travels