"Twentynine Palms -- Desert Mystique & Beauty" Top 5 Page for this destination Twentynine Palms by JauntBoy
Twentynine Palms Travel Guide: 56 reviews and 122 photos
What can I say? The Morongo Basin and Twentynine Palms are definitely the best-kept secrets in the Mojave. Clean air, starry nights, awesome sunsets, and the arts all combine to make 29 a great place to visit.
A sizable, and growing, GLBT community can be found here. It's not Palm Springs, but that's what makes this area so great!
- Pros:The nearest mall is in Palm Desert.
- Cons:Umm . . . I can't think of any!
- In a nutshell:It really is paradise!
Enjoy 360° mountain views, endless star-filled nights and sunny days by the private pool at Moon Way Lodge. Located in... more travel advice
Peace and quiet. Beautiful sunrises and sunsets. The brilliant majesty of the Milky Way spilling over the night sky. The... more travel advice
- See All Small and Crowded, but Happening
- See All Want Art? We Have Art!
- Gay Travel in Twentynine Palms/Morongo...
- See All Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center
Twentynine Palms Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Twentynine Palms -- Desert Mystique & Beauty"
- "Basaic Twentynine Palms Page"
- "Our Weekend Homestead"
- "Not just a Marine Corps base in the desert"
- "The Oasis of Murals"
- "Beautiful Desert"
- "Joshua Tree National Park"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Twentynine Palms
- Hotels in Twentynine Palms
- Transportation in Twentynine Palms
- Nightlife in Twentynine Palms
- Restaurants in Twentynine Palms
- Warnings and Dangers in Twentynine Palms
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Twentynine Palms
- 30 Reviews
- 58 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Twentynine Palms?Share Your Travels