"Hurry up !!!!! Tibet is getting busy" Tibet by 1W1V
Tibet Travel Guide: 1,402 reviews and 4,147 photos
I have been to Tibet in July 2004.
The objectif of this trip was very limited as I just wanted to visit the most seen place in Tibet.
Trekking is not as well organised compared to Nepal and most of the time you are obliged to carry food, stove and tent.
Lack of trekking experience is also the reason why I did not make the effort to try to get into the business.
Nevertheless, I enjoyed 100 % every second of my trip to Tibet.
Here is my routing :
- Pros:still authentic, incredible sceneries, nice people
- Cons:start to become business/chinese oriented, sometimes can be tough
- In a nutshell:Go now, tomorrow is too late
Soon after our car crash, we board a passing bus going to Lhassa. Along the way, we stop for lunch in a makeshift... more travel advice
1W1V's Related Pages
Tibet Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Roof of the World - Under Construction"
- "Returning to Tibet!"
- "TIBET: unique people in unique land... and Beijing"
- "Roof of the World"
- "Tibet, the Buddhists on top of the world"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tibet
- Hotels in Tibet
- Transportation in Tibet
- Nightlife in Tibet
- Restaurants in Tibet
- Shopping in Tibet
- Warnings and Dangers in Tibet
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tibet
- 50 Reviews
- 37 Photos
- 15 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Tibet?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tibet
Top 10 Pages
- Kathmandu 20 reviews, 72 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amman Intro, 50 reviews, 37 photos
- Tibet Intro, 50 reviews, 37 photos
- Petra Intro, 20 reviews, 64 photos
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 21 reviews, 55 photos
- New York City Intro, 26 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 14 reviews, 50 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 20 reviews, 38 photos
- Burma Intro, 22 reviews, 25 photos
- Singapore Intro, 14 reviews, 31 photos