"Bouillon, a very relaxing town ...." Bouillon by 1W1V
Bouillon Travel Guide: 42 reviews and 131 photos
Bouillon is the hometown of the lord of that region.
His name is Godefroid de Bouillon and he participated to the first crusade.
At the last stage of the battle, he became the first king of Jerusalem but refused to be crowned because of modesty.
Here is Bouillon now and what is left of the castle of Godefroid.
- Pros:Town dating from the 10th Century
- Cons:Better to have your own wheels
1W1V's Related Pages
Bouillon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bouillon is a perfect weekend outing"
- "Bouillon and its lovely castle"
- "Bouillon - The Bruges of the South"
- "The fortress"
- "Bouillon - quite a surprise."
- "Bouillon, a very relaxing town ...."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bouillon
- Hotels in Bouillon
- Transportation in Bouillon
- Restaurants in Bouillon
- Shopping in Bouillon
- Warnings and Dangers in Bouillon
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Bouillon
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Bouillon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bouillon
Photos in BouillonSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Kathmandu 20 reviews, 72 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amman Intro, 50 reviews, 37 photos
- Tibet Intro, 50 reviews, 37 photos
- Petra Intro, 20 reviews, 64 photos
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 21 reviews, 55 photos
- New York City Intro, 26 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 14 reviews, 50 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 20 reviews, 38 photos
- Burma Intro, 22 reviews, 25 photos
- Singapore Intro, 14 reviews, 31 photos